Monday, February 14, 2011

Children's Ministry

So anyone who knows me knows my passion is Children's Ministry!  As I sat in service last night I couldn't help byt think (Since the service was geared to our next generation) how can I reach more kids?  How can I effect the next generation?  I prayed and asked God to show me his will.. Sometimes just having an awesome childrens minsitry on Sunday Mornings isn't enough!  We put so much work in to that one service (Which we should) but I want to reach those kids that don't reach the doors of the church.. I want to share Jesus with them and let them know that God has a BIGGER PLAN and wants to be their BEST FRIEND!!  Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Taylor. Always glad to see a new blogger on the kids ministry front. Thanks for what you do.

    ReplyDelete