Monday, April 18, 2011

The Big Easy

A Cool Little Park I went by in the middle of the city:)
Beautiful and Relaxing!

New Orleans:)  The Heart of Louisiana!  Every time I go to this city I love it more! 
From the Jazz being played on the streets, the cajun food, to the local artist lining the square.  I went to New Orleans two weeks ago for the Jesse Duplantis Visionary Leadership Conference.  We went down with our staff, so the trip was far from boring.  I wanted to see something different this time in the Big Easy.  Love the French Quarter, but it's pretty much the same thing everytime I go.  However this time they were having the French Quarter Festival.  The streets were lined with beautiful paintings from local artist, so that was fun to be inspired.  My first stop in The Big East was at Landry's.  I wasn't in the city but for ten minutes and had already landed some New Orleans cuisine. 


Fried Green Tomatos topped with Crawfish Etouffee:)




No comments:

Post a Comment